I purchased a week's worth of the "custom plan" last night, and selected delivery for monday and thursday mornings.I woke up this morning, went to the gym and came back in the afternoon with no delivery.

I called Fuel Foods, and spoke with a man (can't remember his name), who then transferred me to a very sarcastic and unhelpful lady who is supposed to be their customer service rep. She told me my food would be delivered on Thursday, and i let her know that this wasn't acceptable, and that i needed to receive the food today, as selected, or I would have to cancel my order and go ahead with a different company. I pre-planned out my entire week based off of having my meals prepped, and had actually planned to continue the service for a month at least, as long as the food was okay. I let the lady on the phone know that I'd like to cancel my order, and she told me I can cancel, but that they would charge me 5% fee for cancellation (not explanation as to why).

It is Monday, the food would be delivered on Thursday, I have cost them nothing, and they made a mistake.

Why should i pay?I'd like to add, that there was never an apology, no empathy or any actual effort made to help the situation, just sarcasm and terrible service.

Review about: Fuelfood Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, Scam.