1K views

I purchased a week's worth of the "custom plan" last night, and selected delivery for monday and thursday mornings. I woke up this morning, went to the gym and came back in the afternoon with no delivery.

I called Fuel Foods, and spoke with a man (can't remember his name), who then transferred me to a very sarcastic and unhelpful lady who is supposed to be their customer service rep. She told me my food would be delivered on Thursday, and i let her know that this wasn't acceptable, and that i needed to receive the food today, as selected, or I would have to cancel my order and go ahead with a different company. I pre-planned out my entire week based off of having my meals prepped, and had actually planned to continue the service for a month at least, as long as the food was okay. I let the lady on the phone know that I'd like to cancel my order, and she told me I can cancel, but that they would charge me 5% fee for cancellation (not explanation as to why).

It is Monday, the food would be delivered on Thursday, I have cost them nothing, and they made a mistake.

Why should i pay? I'd like to add, that there was never an apology, no empathy or any actual effort made to help the situation, just sarcasm and terrible service.

Review about: Fuelfood Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, Scam.

Comments