Fuelfood is a RIP off company. And their food tastes like ***. They don't honor groupon coupon but they get your crdit card number up front and keep charging your account

5 of 15 FuelFood reviews

Their customer service is HORRIBLE; and so is their food.They don't return phone calls or emails.

I sent them several messages informing them I was canceling the Auto-renewal program 3 days after ordering because I heard the food was no good.They charged me the full amount of $104 dollars and did not acknowledge my groupon coupon. I agreed to pay them $52.25 which I should have never paid them because I already paid Groupon. My credit card company disputed it. Now I have their attention.

But Fuelfood charged my credit card again. Then Fuelfood threatened me by saying they would turn my acct. over to a collection agency. Because I took longer than 15 days gathering paper work to dispute it again, the case is closed and I am out $52.

25 + $104.50 + $50 (for groupon) = $206.75 for one week of disgusting food.At least my dogs ate it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Fuelfood Meal
Review category
Delivery
review #766635 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with FuelFood? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
5 of 15 FuelFood reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to FuelFood. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about FuelFood.
Filing a new complaint about
×