Fuelfood is a RIP off company. And their food tastes like ***. They don't honor groupon coupon but they get your crdit card number up front and keep charging your account
Their customer service is HORRIBLE; and so is their food.They don't return phone calls or emails.
I sent them several messages informing them I was canceling the Auto-renewal program 3 days after ordering because I heard the food was no good.They charged me the full amount of $104 dollars and did not acknowledge my groupon coupon. I agreed to pay them $52.25 which I should have never paid them because I already paid Groupon. My credit card company disputed it. Now I have their attention.
But Fuelfood charged my credit card again. Then Fuelfood threatened me by saying they would turn my acct. over to a collection agency. Because I took longer than 15 days gathering paper work to dispute it again, the case is closed and I am out $52.
25 + $104.50 + $50 (for groupon) = $206.75 for one week of disgusting food.At least my dogs ate it.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible customer service
- Rip off artists
- Reason of review:
- half of the above
- Product or service
- Fuelfood Meal
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had a guy named Russell that came to my house on 1/8/13.He said his boss had a truck full of meat & no room to put it & so..."
- "My family and I have used Harry and David many, many times over the years for gifts of individual boxes of fruit to Fruit of the Month Club. This year..."
- "Skinny Dip Noodles show misleading images about their noodles. All the recipes show regular pasta and not their skinny dip pasta. Just look at what their pasta looks like and..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back after not being waited on the first time..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."