1.6

Their customer service is HORRIBLE; and so is their food.They don't return phone calls or emails.

I sent them several messages informing them I was canceling the Auto-renewal program 3 days after ordering because I heard the food was no good.They charged me the full amount of $104 dollars and did not acknowledge my groupon coupon. I agreed to pay them $52.25 which I should have never paid them because I already paid Groupon. My credit card company disputed it. Now I have their attention.

But Fuelfood charged my credit card again. Then Fuelfood threatened me by saying they would turn my acct. over to a collection agency. Because I took longer than 15 days gathering paper work to dispute it again, the case is closed and I am out $52.

25 + $104.50 + $50 (for groupon) = $206.75 for one week of disgusting food.At least my dogs ate it.

This person wrote the review because of "half of the above" of fuelfood meal from Fuelfood and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fuelfood to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was rip off artists and food. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fuelfood for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fuelfood?

Comments