Additional Fees

I purchased a large quantity of meals up-front and spent in excess of $1,000.00.In the last 5 months, there have been 4 instances of no delivery.

In each instance of no delivery, I e-mailed the customer service department and received no response, yet I was still charged a delivery fee. There were multiple instances where it was a "holiday" that they "inadvertently" forgot about, so again, no delivery, but the company still charged me for delivery. There were also several instances where there was an error with the driver, kitchen or they just shut down the company for weeks at a time. Good luck getting a refund or anyone from customer service to respond.

The "chat with us now" on the website is never active and they never return e-mails, and there is no phone number to call.

At this point, I've filed a claim with the BBB and I'm in contact with my credit card company to dispute the claims.I may also seek legal representation to recoup the lost funds in the event that my e-mails continue to be ignored.

Review about: Fuelfood Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Were you able to get your money back?I contacted my credit card company, but they said the charge is too old.

I've contacted those agencies too. Also, Erik, the CEO (I had his number from being a customer) did respond to my message and said the company is bankrupt, but that was it.

I've thought about taking legal action, but with bankruptcy customers are the last to get paid.:(

to Anonymous San Francisco, California, United States #1327388

I'm in the same boat, I think we lost our money on this one.

to Anonymous Ashburn, Virginia, United States #1327686

My credit card company issued a full refund.