Fuelfood - I got this through like LivingSocial or Groupon they said in

I got this through like LivingSocial or Groupon they said in the Fine to send emails. I immediately canceled and they took $2800 off my debit card plus several hundred dollar ones saying that I should get those meals and I had said that I had already canceled and Eric promised me that I will get my money back I have gotten zero back and I'm pissed I have written notice from him that he would pay me back it's been two years. I'm going to have to file a civil suit

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Fuelfood - Disgusting

This food wasn't even edible. Not to mention the minimum of each meal you can buy is 7..

now I'm stuck with 7 of each of these disgusting foods. Literally nothing I bought tastes good and I got four different foods. I also wasted like $200 so I'm forced eating this garbage. Please do not waste your money.

*** Meals is 10000 times better even though it is pricier.

I should have stayed with them because you really are getting what you pay for with them. Never buying from this company again.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Fuelfood - Simple Review #1490302697

1.2
Turnaround Time

Horrible horrible horrible. I purchased with Groupon.

The food was not edible . The meat had tubules running through it. I called and asked for a refund but they said NO refunds.

I cancelled but they said they were still charging me for an additional month . I have a credit with them and yet now the company has disappeared.

Review about: Fuelfood Prepared Meals.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Fuelfood - Extremely Disappointed

I purchased a week's worth of the "custom plan" last night, and selected delivery for monday and thursday mornings. I woke up this morning, went to the gym and came back in the afternoon with no delivery.

I called Fuel Foods, and spoke with a man (can't remember his name), who then transferred me to a very sarcastic and unhelpful lady who is supposed to be their customer service rep. She told me my food would be delivered on Thursday, and i let her know that this wasn't acceptable, and that i needed to receive the food today, as selected, or I would have to cancel my order and go ahead with a different company. I pre-planned out my entire week based off of having my meals prepped, and had actually planned to continue the service for a month at least, as long as the food was okay. I let the lady on the phone know that I'd like to cancel my order, and she told me I can cancel, but that they would charge me 5% fee for cancellation (not explanation as to why).

It is Monday, the food would be delivered on Thursday, I have cost them nothing, and they made a mistake.

Why should i pay? I'd like to add, that there was never an apology, no empathy or any actual effort made to help the situation, just sarcasm and terrible service.

Review about: Custom Meal Plan 1 Week.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, Scam.

Fuelfood - Don't waste your money

Seymour, Tennessee 4 comments
2.4
Turnaround Time

I purchased a large quantity of meals from FuelFood in order to attain their best pricing per meal. I use these types of services frequently, and I chose them because my older service was getting too high priced.

I wish I had stayed with my old company. After investing hundreds of dollars, the last 8 deliveries I have scheduled have never shown up, and I NEVER get any response from customer service. This is one of MANY examples.

Please please don't waste your time on this company. After many failed attempts at contacting customer service, I suppose I will just take the loss on my remaining meal credits and resume delivery with a company that I know for a fact will actually send food.

Review about: Fuelfood Meal.

I didn't like: Customer service, Scam.

Comments

Do you know if this company closed? I too, have a large amount of meals with them. I went on to order yesterday and no website.

There website says the following after they said they were re-inventing themselves.

"WE REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT FUEL FOOD IS SHUTTING DOWN AND ALL OUTSTANDING MEALS WILL BE REFUNDED.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENTS."

(Don't you love how they special patience)

to satguy Seymour, Tennessee, United States #1286522

As of right now, they are still selling the program

to Author Nuremberg, Bayern, Germany #1286526

I take it back, you were correct.

View more comments

Fuelfood - No Delivery - No Response - No Refunds = Horrible Company

Additional Fees

I purchased a large quantity of meals up-front and spent in excess of $1,000.00. In the last 5 months, there have been 4 instances of no delivery.

In each instance of no delivery, I e-mailed the customer service department and received no response, yet I was still charged a delivery fee. There were multiple instances where it was a "holiday" that they "inadvertently" forgot about, so again, no delivery, but the company still charged me for delivery. There were also several instances where there was an error with the driver, kitchen or they just shut down the company for weeks at a time. Good luck getting a refund or anyone from customer service to respond.

The "chat with us now" on the website is never active and they never return e-mails, and there is no phone number to call.

At this point, I've filed a claim with the BBB and I'm in contact with my credit card company to dispute the claims. I may also seek legal representation to recoup the lost funds in the event that my e-mails continue to be ignored.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Were you able to get your money back? I contacted my credit card company, but they said the charge is too old.

I've contacted those agencies too. Also, Erik, the CEO (I had his number from being a customer) did respond to my message and said the company is bankrupt, but that was it.

I've thought about taking legal action, but with bankruptcy customers are the last to get paid. :(

to Anonymous San Francisco, California, United States #1327388

I'm in the same boat, I think we lost our money on this one.

to Anonymous Ashburn, Virginia, United States #1327686

My credit card company issued a full refund.

Fuelfood - Terrible company! stay away

I ordered one of their meal plans (40 meals) and had issues every single week with fuel foods. From not delivering food to my order being all jacked up.

They actually started making the meals smaller from the first order I recieved. The quality of food isn't bad but they are completely unreliable and completely stopped delivering. They still owe me meals and won't answer email or telephone calls. This company is terrible, do you self a favor and find a different company.

Scam, scam, scam. {{Redacted}}

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fuelfood. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fuelfood.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Fuelfood to other companies on our site.

Fuelfood - Terrible food and a scam

Estill Springs, Tennessee 0 comments

I bought a grupon that i could not get the company to honor. Then I purchased Meal plan anyway and the food that was delivered was not cold.

I thought it night have been my error so I ordered food with wht point I had left. the order was wrong and once again not cold. They automatically chargedmy card for an addtional $475.00 and will not refund my money. The owner said he would I actually talked to him for a long time.

I don't want their food.

It seems that they could give me my money I do not want it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "too many to list" of fuelfood delivery service. Fuelfood needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fuelfood delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fuelfood.

SCAM alert on fuelfood.com

Los Angeles, California 2 comments
Turnaround Time

Just like all the complaints in Yelp and BBB.

I believe fuelfood.com is scamming the people without any intention to improve their quality of food or service.

Erik, the owner, associated with some ponzi scheme in which how fuelfood.com was funded.

(watch the TV show, The Profit)

As you watch the show, you will see how he is trying to make money off of the recent trend in food delivery, the social media.

So what does he do (with so-called his marketing staff) ? Make a subscription deal in Groupon and LivingSocial.

What thousands of people didn't know was that he hid the confusing terms in a hidden corner of the webpage that you would be billed weekly unless you cancel it manually. And it takes 8 days to cancel. This means you are automatically billed whether you want the order or not.

And boy, how confusing and hard it was to cancel !! Erik certainly put his great effort to make his website terms as confusing as he can to trick the people into making them stay as long as possible. This was during the summer of 2015.

According to the latest claim from Erik,

Erik says the term is written so bold and clear that it is the customer's fault that they didn't read it.

Now, if you look at the Groupon and LivingSocial deal pages (BTW, both Groupon and LivingSocial dropped Fuelfood deal like a hot potato as so many people complained as a scam), yes, now there is a clear term and condition.

What he is not telling is that the terms and conditions in fuelfood.com website, Groupon/LivingSocial had been changing and been modified constantly ever since all the rages were bombarding the social media (Yelp, YouTube, BBB, etc) from the people who bought the Groupon/Livingsocial deals.

In the beginning when people bought the deals (May/June 2015), there were no clear terms in Groupon/Livingsocial. Once thousands of people signed up, they started ordering the food throughout the summer and the fall of 2015. Lo and behold, now you were entering into the devil's toilet by giving your credit card number. And everyone who fell for the scam started to report in the social media. Hence, the local newspaper is now starting to report on fuelfood.com. And now Erik is defending himself with his so-called evidence-in-the-website fine prints and saying you are the *** who didn't read the fine prints.

Was it worth it ? Erik ? Just like, was it worth it that you agreed to make the TV show, The Profit ?

According to

Erik is saying it wasn't worth it to post the deal in Groupon/LivingSocial as he didn't make the money through it.

But he never says anything about whether his reputation being ruined for so-obvious scam he was pulling.

Sad.. Erik, it isn't too late. Refund all the money. Yes even if you bankrupt. This is the only way for people to start praising you positively.

And believe me, once people start praising you in the social media, it will go big.

This is how you can make fuelfood.com successful and/or if you were to make another business and need a funding in the future, you will need your positive reputation.

Now, you have the choice to ignore the advice. But if you continue in the trail you have been walking on, don't be surprised that one day you will be legally prosecuted and put into a jail for something *** and by someone you trust.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $500. another_pissed_consumerrr is overall dissatisfied with Fuelfood. The most disappointing about other product at Fuelfood was food and service, scam and horrible customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fuelfood.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Fuelfood to other companies on our site.

Comments

I saw the TV show, the profit.

Gosh, Erik, the owner is such a ###.

I found that his business is a scam and fuelfood.com is now out of business.

He will never get another funding. He will probably end up in jail.

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1258788

Thanks for your detail review, I was thinking of purchasing the service until I read your post.."God Bless" the review system. Thanks for the heads up!!

Fuelfood - Terrible customer service; they will keep your money without providing any service!!!

Boynton Beach, Florida 0 comments

I placed an order to begin service with Fuel Foods Inc, they charged my credit card for two months plus delivery charge. I cancelled the service the following day since I quickly realized their services were not going to fit my needs.

I was told I would receive a refund within 7 days, it's now been 12 days and no refund in sight. This company will keep your money without providing any services. Now they won't even respond to my emails. Do yourself a favor and avoid doing any business with them.

I wish I had done a little more research and read the multiple reviews out there (mostly negative by the way!) before trying to do any business with them. It would have saved me a huge headache.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $269. This person is overall dissatisfied with Fuelfood. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.